Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boyfriend Numero Dos!

So I was walking to work this morning; I practically live on campus..where my job is so it's convenient) ..anyway when I was approached by this old random man (old enough to be my pops). First he said good morning and I replied with a smile, he then asked if I had a boyfriend..I said yes and kept it moving. You would think he got the point, but if u thought so, then you're wrong. lol He then asked if I wanted another, something like Boyfriend Number 2..wtf, really? lmao

THEN..

On my way home for my lunch break I was in the middle of a text when another random man decided to approach me and ask who was in my phone..I looked at him and kept walking. Apparently my gestures mean continue to talk to me and I just might give you a chance, because for some apparent reason he thought I wanted his number in my phone! lol..and went out his way to let it be known that the next time he sees me he's gonna put his number in my phone..

..a little entertainment for the day I guess?!..

ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment