Friday, June 19, 2009

add it up!


Wtf..I've been waiting for summer to get here. I guess I forgot just
what the 75 is capable of..
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING;
Besides work just about everyday and an occasional outing on the
weekends, nothing has yet to make my summer..I mean it is only June, so
I guess I can give it just a little more time..
Other than that I'm living..feeling some type of way, but can't quite
grasp the right words to explain it.
I'm tired of Norfolk, In desperate need in a change of scenery; def will be at vcu for my Junior and Senior year..!
July 1st is almost here..which means P A Y DAY! ..after rent, a lil
change on my phone bill..and groceries I think I will be taking my long awaited vaca in MiAMi with my bro!
Hopefully things will go as planned!..

No comments:

Post a Comment