Friday, August 14, 2009

..so I guess life's most simple things are the best!..

Haven't been up here in a minute; a lot of -ish has been going on.
Lost a dear friend of mine + 2 in a crazy accident (rip to the kids pk/willie/george).
..very devastating news for the 757.
Really had me goin crazy; and to think its almost ALREADY been a month !

On a n o t h e r note..I basically worked my summer away & you would think I had the INS too show for it-->PSSH! think again..paying for rent//phone bills//groceries ..really had a taste of what the near future is to look like. (pause)
Tried a few new things; even attempted to "step out" this little "box" I live in; cut down on a few things (sn:: including weight) . Some things were for the better, others were blah! BUT I will learn from the experience & DEF keep it breezy.
couple laughs//few tears, but hey what can I say, that's life!


Met someone who I thought was one to change my perspective on some things; I was WRONG for ONCE. No hard feelings; but I do wish my time wasn't wasted.

School is about to start and I'm feeling some type of way; NEEDING that RE/fund check right about now!

on a b e t t e r note..I'm not one to get all mushy//lovey dovey..BUT shawty feelin the kidd! ;) senor cinco..hellooo*


Guess i'll end this one how I started..feelin good/feelin great! HA

..UNTIL NEXT TIME..

No comments:

Post a Comment